Today I would like to introduce to you probably the most profitable free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer On-line Battle Enviornment), which is oriented in direction of the famous Warcraft 3 - Map "Defense of the Ancients".
For those who by no means played DotA (are there any?) and who do not know the game idea I will clarify it in detail:
League of Legends doesn't put high requirements in your PCs. You want a minimum of:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.0 capable video card, - 750 MB free laborious disk house, - DSL or comparable
Create an account both on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, relying on where you live. You may also create an account on US while living in Europe but you'll expertise higher pings then. I offer you a hyperlink to create an account in my writer's bio. Select a reputation (always the hardest half) and a pleasant image and off you go!
There are 2 groups 5 gamers (there are more game modes, however they don't seem to be important to start with because as a newbie you need to begin with 5vs5 to study the gameplay). Earlier than every match you all select a "champion" who is the character you wish to use in battle. Dependant in your private preferendes it can be e.g. an undead mage, an enormous granite golem, slightly boy riding on a Yeti, a courageous knight and plenty of more.All in all there are more than eighty (!) totally different champions and every second week one is added.
Every champions has 4 totally different skills (three regular and one extra robust, the "Ultimate") and a passive, which he has since the beginning. You study the abilities by leveling up ingame and your max champion level is 18 which implies that you've got 5 factors in each normal potential and three in your ultimate.
You obtain expertise for levelling up by:
1. Being close to when enemy minions or neutral monsters are killed by your troops (it isn't essential to kill them your self!)
2. killing or helping to kill enemy champions
At first you typically play whatever you want, later it is useful to speak along with your teammembers before the match begins so that you've a balanced setup and never 5 champions of the identical kind.
The totally different kinds of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means potential power, they mainly deal magical injury with their talents)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Harm, they mainly deal bodily injury with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They are laborious to kill and protect their own carries, for example by stunning or taunting the enemies)
4. Helps (They have both buffs or heals to support their carries and keep them alive)
5. Junglers (They do not start within the lane but within the jungle and help their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The interesting level is: Relying on the items you equip on your champions they are usually able to fulfill totally different roles!
To start with you don't have personal champions, however each week there are 10 free ones which everybody can use. After some matches you can buy extra champions with influence points (IP) in the shop. I will come to this later.
The map has three completely different lanes, which lead from your personal to the enemy base. On these lanes there are several Towers which you have to destroy earlier than you can assault the base itself. As a help your foremost constructing ("Nexus") spawns minion waves in short intervals which enable you in fights. Between the lanes there's the "jungle", the place impartial monsters are located. Should you kill these you obtain gold and/or momentary buffs.
As soon because the match begins everybody has a few minute to spend his starting capital on gadgets in the shop.
This doesn't take lengthy since you don't have a lot gold in the beginning. There are alternative ways to earn gold in the game:
1. Everyone receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or impartial monsters (here you will need to give them the ultimate blow, the so known as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or helping to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are several gadgets which grant you additional revenue (the so known as gold/5 gadgets -> they offer you 1 gold each 5 seconds)
In case you destroy the enemy principal building (Nexus) your group wins. For being able to attack the Nexus, nevertheless, it's important to destroy all 3 towers and the inhibitor on at least one lane and the two towers which shield the Nexus. So it isn't the very best idea to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 in case you do not push the lanes at the similar time. A mean match takes 30-45 minutes, hardly ever greater than an hour. As soon as the match reaches minute 20 it is also attainable to surrender.
More game modes are a 3vs3 and a pretty new domination map ("Dominion") where you need to capture and defend certain points. In addition there are ranked modes for players with summoner level 30 (clarification follows) through which you obtain an Elo count relying in your wins and losses. For inexperienced persons I highly suggest the normal 5vs5 map!
league of legends shirt of Legends additionally has an RPG part. You do not solely select a name and a picture for your self (you are a so referred to as "summoner", don't combine it up with the "champions") but you might be additionally able to stage up your self and purchase small buffs with Influence Factors (IP).